BioPak 240R Bench Contest Written Exams
2016 NMRA Post 6 Contest (1-10)
In order to get 100%, you must answer all of the following correctly.
1. Prior to using the BioPak 240 Revolution it must be determined that the user is _________ fit.
2. Do not open the cylinder valve in the presence of open flame, _________ or high radiant heat.
3. The use of a SCBA will add to the workload and stress of the _________.
4. A foreign _________ may cause cylinder corrosion.
5. DOT requires carbon fiber wrapped aluminum cylinders be tested by an approved facility on a __-year cycle from the date of manufacture.
6. The fiber optic cable may only be __________ to the BioPak 240R remote gauge assembly.
7. ___________ after completion of BioPak use, remove the used CO
8. Use only _________ and disinfectants that are approved by Biomarine.
9. Remove the oxygen cylinder making sure the seal _________ remains in place and install the regulator cover.
10. C.O.P.D. could limit or _________ the use of the BioPak 240 Revolution.
Quiz made possible with
Dodo's Quiz Script
2016 BioPak 240R Bench Contest Exams
2016 NMRA Post 6 Contest
30 Questions and Answers
Back to the Quiz List
Mine Rescue Contests Home
All Mine Rescue Contest Exams