The Sipesville Volunteer Fire Company was formally organized in March 1930. The Company's original equipment consisted of a large dinner bell and two fire extinguishers. Later on in 1930, the Company acquired two hand drawn hose carts. The meetings and other functions were held in the Sipesville Community Band Hall. On May 5, 1936, the Sipesville Volunteer Fire Company added to its name and became incorporated and officers were elected.